I offer teletherapy services to clients living in New York and Illinois.
What is Teletherapy?
Teletherapy is a video-based platform on your computer, ipad or phone. Teletherapy combines telecommunication technology to deliver professional and confidential therapeutic services at a distance for client convenience.
How does it work?
Therapy provides a safe space for clients. Teletherapy provides clients with a virtually safe space through a screen. I use the HIPAA-secure platform Thera-Link. HIPAA-secure means that client's privacy is protected and sessions are confidential. Reach out to me here to schedule your first teletherapy session.
Video Demonstration and User Guide
Use this guide to download Thera-Link to your compatible device. The video demonstration shows you how to set up your account.
Thera-link is an easy to use and HIPAA-compliant, meaning sessions are confidential and client’s privacy is protected. Check out this user guide to get started.
Benefits of Teletherapy
- It is flexible and convenient
- There are less constraints, barriers and restrictions
- You don’t have to leave the house
- It is great for mother’s with children who would otherwise need to arrange child care for an in-office session
- It still provides you the safety and privacy of therapy in the office
- It is the future of therapy